LHS-AH
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

LHS-AH

' Thirty team, One honor, Your Stanley Cup ! ''

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

players of the month

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Jake
Admin
Jake

players of the month Empty
MessageSujet: players of the month   players of the month I_icon_minitimeMar 30 Oct - 20:36

Player of the month: Nicklas Bäckström (C)
NHL has awarded Nicklas Bäckström (C) of Washington Capitals as Player Of The Month He registered 11 goals and 10 assists for 21 points in 14 games last month. He also had 5 game winning goals.

A native of Sweden, Nicklas Bäckström was originally drafted to the NHL by the Washington Capitals in the 1st round of the 2006 entry draft. He has appeared in 401 NHL games during his career, notching 120 goals and adding 292 assists along with 206 penalty minutes. The 25 year old center has played 36 games with the Washington Capitals this season, totalling 19+26=45 with 22 PIM.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://lhs-ah.forum-canada.com
Jake
Admin
Jake

MessageSujet: Re: players of the month   players of the month I_icon_minitimeSam 3 Nov - 21:48

Player of the month: Alexander Ovechkin (R)
NHL has awarded Alexander Ovechkin (R) of Washington Capitals as Player Of The Month He registered 13 goals and 8 assists for 21 points in 15 games last month. He also had 3 game winning goals.

A native of Russia, Alexander Ovechkin was originally drafted to the NHL by the Washington Capitals in the 1st round of the 2004 entry draft. He has appeared in 605 NHL games during his career, notching 374 goals and adding 374 assists along with 390 penalty minutes. The 27 year old right wing has played 52 games with the Washington Capitals this season, totalling 35+34=69 with 18 PIM.

mikeal0123

MessageSujet: Re: players of the month   players of the month I_icon_minitimeMar 13 Nov - 11:10

Player of the month: Jeff Carter (R)
NHL has awarded Jeff Carter (R) of Los Angeles Kings as Player Of The Month He registered 14 goals and 5 assists for 19 points in 15 games last month. He also had 3 game winning goals.

A native of Canada, Jeff Carter was originally drafted to the NHL by the Philadelphia Flyers in the 1st round of the 2003 entry draft. He has appeared in 594 NHL games during his career, notching 238 goals and adding 213 assists along with 352 penalty minutes. The 28 year old right wing has played 78 games with the Los Angeles Kings this season, totalling 36+38=74 with 48 PIM.
Jake
Admin
Jake

MessageSujet: Re: players of the month   players of the month I_icon_minitimeVen 16 Nov - 13:46

Player of the month: Corey Perry (R)
NHL has awarded Corey Perry (R) of Anaheim Mighty Ducks as Player Of The Month He registered 3 goals and 6 assists for 9 points in 6 games last month. He also had 2 game winning goals.

A native of Canada, Corey Perry was originally drafted to the NHL by the Anaheim Mighty Ducks in the 1st round of the 2003 entry draft. He has appeared in 603 NHL games during his career, notching 239 goals and adding 265 assists along with 685 penalty minutes. The 27 year old right wing has played 73 games with the Anaheim Mighty Ducks this season, totalling 34+41=75 with 21 PIM.

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: players of the month   players of the month I_icon_minitime

players of the month
Page 1 sur 1